In this fun, 3 session program, our paediatric therapists will support your child to build:
- Emotional regulation;
- Social and emotional learning;
- Body strength and movement;
- Resilience and growth mindset.
Session times will be Monday 17th, Wednesday 19th and Friday 21st of January 2022 from 1-2.30pm.
The program is designed for children aged 7+ years.
These programs are designed for small groups, so places are limited.
Please pack a snack and drink for your child to feed their brains during our sessions!
Additional enrolment information:
- NDIS funding may be used for this program.
- Minimum numbers are required for this group to proceed.
- Appropriateness of this group for your child will be determined with one of our paediatric therapists prior to confirming enrolment.
- If your child is not already known to Cocoon, an initial assessment consultation will be required prior to participating in this group. This will be provided at an additional cost.
- Should any ongoing needs be identified for your child following the completion of this program, a formal referral will be required.
The cost of the program is $485. Invoices will be issued for NDIS purposes.
To enrol or talk through any questions you may have, please call us on 0499 223 773.